Where are all these boyz coming from?
Why are they all boyz?
Because I know they ain't a man yet, that's for sure.
The type of Boyz:
1 with 2 kids
1 who thinks he's better than everyone,
I mean, he thinks he's better looking that most of the girls
1 who's too much into himself
1 who can't commit, because he prefers to hangout with his friends,
then still be alone and not make time for a date
1 who works too much
1 who travels so much, he can't settle
....
They're boyz, because they don't know what they want.
I am a woman, because I got my sh*& together and I know exactly what I want.
I have standards.
They don't know what they want,
I wish it was easy for me to ask them,
"What do you want?"
Because, I am getting really tired of them just texting me out of no where.
Someone said, all they want is attention.
All they want to do is "chill"
And here I am, going along with it.
Shaking my head, because I should know this by now.
Which I do...
I guess it's just fun to have some what of an attention,
but they end up not getting what they want.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.