Monday, July 29, 2013

Single/Alone Part III

As I ate alone with my crab cake, beef super nachos, and fish n chips

I have realized a lof of different things, from this weekend's hike/wedding to sitting alone during dinner,

I am alone!
I am single and alone!

You imagine yourself sitting with someone, your significant other right in front of you,
sharing the food you just ate,
talking about endless of fun topics about the trip, about the hike, future travels, what's next in life...

Being single is not what's its crapped up to be...

We all need that someone, to share that moment with, to experience what you experience,
the good and the bad,
the obstacles of what having a partner is all about...

And I want that...

Its fun, but only for a while...

There are all these guys, but why can't all of them commit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.