As I sit on this big rock looking at the bay,
The last time I was here I was in a relationship.
Just turned 29...
Almost the end of the year,
I'm single.
Dated a few blokes... they were nice, but an asshole
Good for my sisters tho,
They found someone who appreciates them,
Someone who will take care of them
It's so easy for them...
I was almost there, Heart is still broken, Going to OVER protect my heart for sure! After a short, lesson learned, relationship... my heart is still broken, in a box, surrounded with toxic chemicals, hidden in an invisible mountain that a magical glasses is the only map to finding the mountain... to find the glasses, you must overcome different obstacles...
Saturday, November 9, 2013
On the Indian Rock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.