Wednesday, December 19, 2012

After 7 Days

I thought I wasn't going to be broken anymore,
I thought he was the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

We went in this so fast,
ended it so fast...

I feel,
I feel so heart broken right now,
knowing that he will no longer be in my life forever

Past 3.5months with him, was another lessoned learned about being in a relationship, healthy relationship.

My past, my fears came back,
I only got 1 time for reassuring,
I had a limit on mistakes...

It should've been fixed, he said.
I should've fixed it all.

I didn't make him happy.

After seeing him last night,
he has moved on.
I can tell he doesn't miss me,
There was no more love.

After 7 days,
Love is gone,

He's gone forever.

My heart yet again will always be in a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.