When will this stop?
This feeling of hurt,
my heart shattered in to million of pieces, again.
My heart hurts,
I smile so no one will notice my pain,
but I cry,
I cry when no one is looking,
I want this feeling to stop but it can't.
My friend said it's because I loved him so much that it hurts.
She said that I gave him my whole heart to love, even though it wasn't whole yet.
I wish he would talk to me one more time,
but he's gone forever.
There's no one like him.
He made me happy.
But I didn't make him happy with all those drama, I have given him.
People said it could've been fixed,
he should've helped me overcome my fears...
"You know they are right for you, when they stick with you through any problems without any complaints"
Words of wisdom will someday make me stop loving him, and eventually move on with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.