To him he's just a musician,
To me, he's a celebrity,
But man!!
He has my number,
and He actually called... OMG!!
I mean, some guys would just say it, but not really do it.
But man!!
OMG!!
Stayed cool the entire time we talked on the phone...
It was se-real, unbelievable, but super real.
I can't believe we talked on the phone for at least 30 minutes.
Great conversation, great way to get to know someone.
Can't believe that we're having a day "date" together when I go to NYC.
But,
Got to keep it cool!!
Can't get my hopes up over this...
Guys did mentioned that there's no such things as "The One"
or Don't get my mind twisted that I am "the one,"
For celebrities such as, athletes, artists, rappers...etc, there's no such thing
as "The One" for someone who's a nobody.
Sucks! Huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.