It felt like a dream,
Was I dreaming?
But I wasn't dreaming,
It was real.
It felt like a dream, because I've never experience something like this before.
It was everything I dreamt about,
It just came true.
It = A date with someone you never would expected to have a date with,
But you did.
How it happened?
Well, I just went for it.
I asked.
But didn't know it was going to be like this.
We met up at the rotary circle after talking for 2 weeks.
Walked through Central Park, went to the Shakespeare Garden, to the Belvedere Castle
All the way to Theodore Roosevelt Museum, where we saw the Universe.
It was almost just like from the movie, Hitch
Literary!
We talked, walked, ate...
Best Easter evening ever!
Definitely not a dream,
when you know it happened for reals.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.