Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Been Thinking About Him

I do not know if it's suppose to be good or bad,
to be thinking about someone who you really like.

Good, because there's hope.
Bad, because of a lot of reasons as to why its bad to think about someone.

Good, because it makes you happy thinking that he's thinking about you too.
I think that's about it on the good part.

Bad, because
He might not be thinking about you,
you'll be stressing out just thinking about him,
You'll ask yourself, "is he thinking about me?"
"does he even like me?"
He said to keep in touch...
He's not really leaving any motives if he likes you.

What do I do?
Do I wait?
Do I stop thinking about him?

He's everywhere.
I listen to Tortured Soul on my iPod, repeatedly.
And his music is on shuffle. He'll always be on my mind.
His voice is so...
I don't think I won't be able to stop thinking about him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.