Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So Close Yet so Far

I got what i wanted, but I want more,
One afternoon,
One evening,
One kiss,
One hug,
one real conversation,
One laugh,
One experience,
One moment,
That's all it takes to know what you could, would want on a date.
My experience with him is now but a memory,
A memory of why falling in love is so hard...
It's hard,
because it takes 2 people to want to make it work
Because now all you can do, or all I can do is dream, fantasize what it would feel like.
That feeling,
you want him so bad, that it hurts,
you want him so bad, but you don't know if he feels the same way
you want him so close to you, yet he is so far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.